Moonlightfight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Vampires v. Werewolves roleplay

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hell's park

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

Hell's park  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's park    Hell's park  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:49 pm

Kat got her books when she smelled another vampire "Luna" she thought. she wwalked back to teh cafe where she saw the demon boy. she walked up to him " we did not have a good 1st meeting my name is Kat" she smiled at him. still looking for teh other vampire luna. she did not want her plan wreaked. she looked at teh demon who gave her a very weird look
Back to top Go down
http://moonlightfight.heavenforum.com
angellove

angellove

PostSubject: Re: Hell's park    Hell's park  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:51 pm

out of all the places its the book store rin thought to herself

rin walked in imediatly blew up half the place

"you and i are not done yet demon" she snared

she charged alex slamming her into a shelf
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/CrabbiePattie
Rei

Rei

PostSubject: Re: Hell's park    Hell's park  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:55 pm

Alex grumbled as she snatched the book and money from Xavier's hands. "Fine.."

She picked up the first three volumes of D.Gray-Man and headed to the cash register, paying. She sensed another Vampire in the bookstore, but ignored it, again-not wanting to fight.

She grumbled a small 'thanks' to the cashier and made her way to the cafe.

"We didn't have a good first meeting," She looked at the vampire as she smiled at him, "My name is Kat."

Xavier gave her a weird look, while Alex gave a skeptic one. she was caught off guard as there was an explosion, while people started to scream.

"We are not done demon!" She heard the angel snarl.

Alex flew into the shelf and curses under her breath. She gets up and dusts herself off.

"Look here, 'Angel'." She used airquotes for angel, considering how violent she is, "I have no time and no need to fight you..."

Back to top Go down
x3ChibixIkutox3

x3ChibixIkutox3

PostSubject: Re: Hell's park    Hell's park  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:06 pm

"Well Vampire, I see we havent started out so well, I dont take well to murderes." Xavier says watching Alex walking in. He sips his Iced Coffee and gets up and starts walking over to Alex. Suddently a Crazed angle slams Alex into Book shelf.
"Look here, 'Angel'." She used airquotes for angel, considering how violent she is, "I have no time and no need to fight you..." Alex says
Xavier Slams the angle into the bookshelf and says "What are you thinking HUMANS are around you crazed bibble toter!" What is wrong with creatures these days. Xavier thinks to himself helping Alex up.
Back to top Go down
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

PostSubject: Re: Hell's park    Hell's park  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:11 pm

Kat watches as Angel slams the other demon into a bookshelf her fangs come out in a heart beat she can smell the blood from the other demon. she still watched as Xavier Slams the angle into the bookshelf and saying "What are you thinking HUMANS are around you crazed bibble toter!" she laughs a bit. she walked over and clames teh humans and makes them forget what tehy saw. then went to help teh demons.
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

PostSubject: Re: Hell's park    Hell's park  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:13 pm

"Thanks.." She grumbled as Xavier helped her up.

She examined the Angel slammed into the bookshelf and smirked, flicking it off.

She turned her head and saw the Vampire girl-kat she thinks her name was-make the humans forget what happened. She then turned to them and started heading towards them..

Alex tilted her head to the side, as a sign of confusion.
Back to top Go down
angellove

angellove

PostSubject: Re: Hell's park    Hell's park  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:16 pm

rin takes a gasp for air in an attempt to stay alive.

the demon squeezes harder against her neck.

"haha. you all are so stupid." rin laughs as she slowly vanishes

"what do you mean?" alex asks as she gets up

"i'm an angel idiot i' already dead!!"
Back to top Go down
x3ChibixIkutox3

x3ChibixIkutox3

PostSubject: Re: Hell's park    Hell's park  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:20 pm

"Well if your dead go back to hell!" Xavier screems shoving her by the neck into the ground.
"Lets get out of here Alex, see you another time Vampire." Xavier says walking out of the store shoving his manga in his bag. What a night, Hmmm cant wait to get home to read this manga. Xavier thought to himself
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

PostSubject: Re: Hell's park    Hell's park  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:22 pm

Alex Growled at the angel.

"Let's get out of here Alex, See you another time Vampire.." Xavier said while walking out.

"H-Hey, Wait up!" Alex called, following him.

She quickly turned around and glared at the Angel on the ground and said in a cold, stern voice

"I'm surprised your actually an angel with that terrible attitude of yours..."
Back to top Go down
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

PostSubject: Re: Hell's park    Hell's park  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:24 pm

Kat watched as teh demons left and she helped the angle up, "if u need help killing them just give me a call" she told teh angel as she gave her her card and followed teh demons, she ran ahead of the just to piss off the boy but also she wanted to pick a fight with something .
Back to top Go down
x3ChibixIkutox3

x3ChibixIkutox3

PostSubject: Re: Hell's park    Hell's park  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:31 pm

Xavier and Alex walks out of the store. The vampire girl runs infront of them and they stop and stare. Alex and Xavier just walk past her and continue on their way "They are planning something. I just know it." He whispers in Alex's ear.

"Yep let them." Alex said abit annoyed.

"Well im tired and im goin to go home and read some manga and use my new voodoo doll" Xavier said smirking. "see you tomarra Alex." he said parting ways
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

PostSubject: Re: Hell's park    Hell's park  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:37 pm

"See you tomorrow, Alex." Xavier waved before parting ways with her.

All she did was mumble and wave, going the other way.

Before she left, she looked back at the vampire girl, her eyes narrowing. Something wasn't right about the girl, she knew that..

She yawned and stretched her arms out ahead of her as she started her walk back home.
Back to top Go down
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

PostSubject: Re: Hell's park    Hell's park  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:26 am

Kat watched from the park as the demons walked out of the bookstore, she heard them say their good byes and part ways. this was her chance she followed Xavier to his home. she was hiding in the shadows so he coudl not see her. she was ready to make her move ready to fight this demon.
Back to top Go down
angellove

angellove

PostSubject: Re: Hell's park    Hell's park  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:57 pm

mean while, rin had stayed in the store thinking about what she would do next.

as she got up and walked out of store she ran into alex who was walking home.

"hey wait up!" she yelled up to the demon. the demon turned and glared at her.

" i wasn't really trying to kill ya you know, i'm really i nice girl if you get to know me"

the demon was still glareing at her
Back to top Go down
x3ChibixIkutox3

x3ChibixIkutox3

PostSubject: Re: Hell's park    Hell's park  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:36 pm

Day 2-

Xavier walked down the streets of the slums alone. Bored, he decided to go for a stroll in the park. The park is always nice at night. He walked into the park alone, looked around and saw the vampire girl.

Her again. Xavier thought to himself. Xavier took a deep breath and sat under a tree. He pulled a manga out of his tote and started to read in the moon light.
Back to top Go down
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

PostSubject: Re: Hell's park    Hell's park  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 8:49 pm

Kat found the Demon boy reading under a tree, so she ran up it and sat down. " what are you doing?" she asked him. she could tell he was reading but she wanted to hear it from him. she wanted so bad to fight him right here and right now but she had to wait.
Back to top Go down
x3ChibixIkutox3

x3ChibixIkutox3

PostSubject: Re: Hell's park    Hell's park  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 8:53 pm

"Yuri" Xavier says looking up with a dirty look. Xavier stares down at his manga trying his best to ignore the vampire girl. He gets to a adorable kissing scene and looks at the vampire. "You may like this blood sucker." he says showing her the book
Back to top Go down
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

PostSubject: Re: Hell's park    Hell's park  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:00 pm

" sorry but i like yaoi it more fun" she said with a smrik . she knew what yuri was and knew that demon thought she was dumb." A lil boy like you shoudl not read dirty books like that" she hmmed kicking her feet off teh side of teh tree.
Back to top Go down
x3ChibixIkutox3

x3ChibixIkutox3

PostSubject: Re: Hell's park    Hell's park  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:05 pm

"I thought vampires sparkeld and all that nonsense." Xavier said stuffing his manga in his tote. He stood up and jumped up into a tree laying on a strong branch. He pulled out his voodoo doll and started poking long black pins into it.
Back to top Go down
angellove

angellove

PostSubject: Re: Hell's park    Hell's park  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:32 pm

while kat and xavier were sitting under ther tree, up in the sky was rin but she looked fairly different then how she was in the sun light.

this time her hair was up in a bun and she was dressed all in white.

" Hmmmm if one demons here the other one is bound to be here somewhere." rin said

She pulled out the card that kat had given her.

Rin thought about it long and hard but finally she came to a decision that noone not ever herself thought that she would do
Back to top Go down
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

PostSubject: Re: Hell's park    Hell's park  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 8:48 am

x3ChibixIkutox3 wrote:
"I thought vampires sparkeld and all that nonsense." Xavier said stuffing his manga in his tote. He stood up and jumped up into a tree laying on a strong branch. He pulled out his voodoo doll and started poking long black pins into it.

Kat laughed "someones been reading too much." she watched as Xavier jumped into the tree and landed on a strong branch." why are you playing with dolls?" she asked trying to piss him off a bit
Back to top Go down
angellove

angellove

PostSubject: Re: Hell's park    Hell's park  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 8:34 pm

Rin came down and joined in.

"h-h-hi...." she studdered

she had gotten a strange look from the demon.

"so, what yo two doing all alone in the park at night? "

kat quickly shot her a look knowing what she was starting to get at.

"ok fine i'm not here to fight i just wanna know one thing,-"

"and that would be how i can kill you?" Xavier snarled

"no, what is alex like?"
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

PostSubject: Re: Hell's park    Hell's park  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:35 pm

Alex walked into all three of them, and was honestly confused. She stared at the book in Xavier's hand and slaped her forehead. 'Yuri...No suprise there..'

Personally she was a Yaoi fan, but she would never tell anybody that. She was dressed in her normal gothic lolita attire.

"no, what is alex like?" the angel asked Xavier.

Alex growled which caused the angel to turn around, slightly startled.

"If You want to know what i'm like," Alex mused, her silver eyes still had that bored look in them, "Then I suggest you ask me, and not that idiot yuri freak." she pointed to Xavier.

Back to top Go down
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

PostSubject: Re: Hell's park    Hell's park  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:20 pm

kat sat and watched the lil demon play with his dolls
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hell's park    Hell's park  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hell's park
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlightfight Roleplay  :: Roleplaying Areas :: The Slums-
Jump to: