Moonlightfight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Vampires v. Werewolves roleplay

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sapphire's Cave

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sapphire

Sapphire

Sapphire's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Sapphire's Cave   Sapphire's Cave EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:59 pm

Sapphire slipped around the small water fall that hid the cave that she called home. She had been very lucky to find this forest that was a safe haven for werewolves. Here she could finally rest, and maybe find her maker among the werewolves that lived here, or just drifted through. She had just retourned from a sucessful hunt and was looking forward to a nap.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Sapphire's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cave   Sapphire's Cave EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:14 pm

Luna was walking through the woods,she could smell the scent of many werewolves so she stayed off the trail and away from were the scent was stronger.she came across a waterfall.she was just about to go over to it when she spotted a werewolf.she didn't want to be spotted so sshe ducked behind a tree, but stayed around to see what the werewolf was doing.
Back to top Go down
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

Sapphire's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cave   Sapphire's Cave EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:54 pm

Kat sat on a tree and waited for the right prey to come by, she was hungery and did not care what she would feed on. she smelled the air she smelt a werewolf and a vampire. " the wolf should be a good fight" she thought to herself as she jumped down from the tree. she started to walk around when she spoted the vampire it was luna, luna was a good friend of hers. " i shoudl scare her" she thought she laughed to herself
Back to top Go down
http://moonlightfight.heavenforum.com
Luna

Luna

Sapphire's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cave   Sapphire's Cave EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:11 pm

Luna heard quiet laughter from behind her,if she wasn't so alert she would have missed it.she scented the air and smelled another vampire.Who ever it was they were close.She jumped up into the tree she was hiding behind and turned around so her back was to the tree.She almost laughed from relief when she saw her friend Kat.But she knew better than to laugh because it would alert the werewolf to her presence.
Back to top Go down
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

Sapphire's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cave   Sapphire's Cave EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:34 pm

Kat watched as Luna jumped into teh tree killing her fun. Kat was upset that she did that but she would get over it fast. "Luna what r u doing here?" she asked she smelt the air teh wolfs scent was still iin the air and it was bugging her. she wanted to find that mutt and kill it, and kil it fast
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

Sapphire's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cave   Sapphire's Cave EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:21 pm

Sapphire suddenly went stiff as the familiar scent of vampire wafted past her sensitive nose. Her nose wrinkled and she slowly turned around. Judging from the strength of the smell, they were fairly close.
'I have to get out of this cave.' she thought. She slowly went to the entrance of the cave and peered around the waterfall. Seeing that the coast was clear, she slipped out into the dusk light that filtered through the trees.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Sapphire's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cave   Sapphire's Cave EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:44 pm

"I was walking through the woods.Then I saw the falls and was going to check them out.But i smelled werewolf and stopped to hide behind a tree."whispered Luna.She wasn't sure if the wolf was still there or not.She was sure that Kat knew it was there and could probably see it if it was there, but Luna still had her back to the tree and thus the wolf."what are you doing here?"She asked Kat.Now she was curious as to why her friend was here too.
Back to top Go down
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

Sapphire's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cave   Sapphire's Cave EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 8:25 pm

"I was out hunting werewolves " kat was smiling showing off her fangs. her and luna began to walk to where the falls were. " I still smell that damn mutt" kat hissed she hated the smell of werewolf. " there is nothing to worry about Luna, the wolf in not close" she told her. she did not like seeing her friend all worried.As they walked kat jumped on to a tree to look ahead just in case.
Back to top Go down
Kyros

Sapphire's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cave   Sapphire's Cave EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:01 pm

Kyros, the young male werewolf, was following the border of his pack's territory within the great forest in which his people lived. He was a human at the moment, his shaggy blond hair whipped around by the wind, his bare pallid chest exposed and glistening in the moonlight. Bare feet padded against the soft soil, not making a sound as he stalked, following the thick scent of their territory markers. However, suddenly, the wind would shift directions, sending a massive cloud of vampire scent up his nostrils. The hairs on the back of his neck bristled as he moved forward silently. He was down-wind, meaning that they wouldn't have any idea of his approach; or at least that's what he thought. He would suddenly begin to crouch down, as he body began to morph itself. Lava filled his veins, his bones bent to the point of breaking and shifted places with each other. His entire body itched as more fur grew suddenly. The result; a massive wolf, with black and white mottled into its fur. Only his electric eyes remained, examining the world around him. He could see the vampires, one leaping into a tree, and let out a low, growling sound from deep within his chest. He approached them, the only sound being his warning growl. He was certain that he could take them both at once if necessary.

[[Sorry my post sucks]]
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Sapphire's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cave   Sapphire's Cave EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:35 pm

Luna was still slightly worried and kept her guard up.Kat was obviously scoouting to check for threats.Luna heard a warning growl from behind her.She quickly pulled up an illusion of her and Kat, grabbed Kat, and hid behind a tree so she could concentrate on her illusion while holding Kat still and hoping she understood.
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

Sapphire's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cave   Sapphire's Cave EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 8:01 am

Sapphire heard the growl and froze.
'Crap.' she thought. 'Just what I need. An unfamiliar werewolf, and two hungry vampires. And I thought that I could take a nap.'
She shifted quickly, ignoring the familiar feeling of bones moving and joints pulling as fur sprouted. Padding quietly to the stream that her waterfall went into, she sniffed the air. The smells were coming from down the stream, so she jumped over the small stream and went to go and protect her territory. She moved swiftly behind a tree and watched the clearing. She could see a huge mottled wolf, and a strange pair of vampires. They kept wavering, as if seen through a heat cloud, or as a reflection. And they weren't in a fighting stance. They almost looked as if they were in a trance, because they stared blankly ahead.
Back to top Go down
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

Sapphire's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cave   Sapphire's Cave EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:09 am

Luna wrote:
Luna was still slightly worried and kept her guard up.Kat was obviously scoouting to check for threats.Luna heard a warning growl from behind her.She quickly pulled up an illusion of her and Kat, grabbed Kat, and hid behind a tree so she could concentrate on her illusion while holding Kat still and hoping she understood.

she watched as Luna put up an Illusion which was not very good, cuz luna seemed very afaid.Kat smelled the air, Two werewolves. "Damn " she thought to herself. she climbed up the tree to get a beeter look and saw one of the wolves it was a female and she was watching Lunas illusions. The wolve jumped across a steam and ran. "Luna we ahve to follow her" she said into lunas head.
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

Sapphire's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cave   Sapphire's Cave EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:38 am

Sapphire realized that the image was an illusion backed away. She silently jumped over the stream and started to run, not bothering to enjoy the breeze through her fur.
'I need to get out of here' she thought. 'Maybe if I go far enough, they'll get bored.'
Sapphire wasn't stupid enough to stand and fight two full, hungry vampires.
'Why couldn't it be dawn instead of dusk.' she thought, running all the while.
Back to top Go down
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

Sapphire's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cave   Sapphire's Cave EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:42 am

Lna seemed not to answer Kat so Kat jumped from the tree and started to follow the wolf at full speed. Kat was a very fast Vampire and she could keep up with this mutt. it was not like she really wanted to fight it she just wanted to play a lil even if that play met killing the wolf. As she ran she told LUna not to move just in case the othe wolf came back.
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

Sapphire's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cave   Sapphire's Cave EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:53 am

Sapphire could hear the vampire speeding through the under brush.
'For a vampire, she sure is loud.' Sapphire thought. However, the vampire was stupid for leaving her buddy. Sapphire knew that she could take one vampire at a time. And the vampire was at a disadvantage. Sapphire knew these woods like the back of he paw, and she knew almost all of the little caves that tunneled through the cliff besides her.she turned off of the trail onto a little deer path that led to a confusing network of caves and tunnels.
Back to top Go down
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

Sapphire's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cave   Sapphire's Cave EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:58 am

Kat read teh Wolfs mind dast before she got out of mind reach. Kat stoped and looked around to try to find teh quickist way to cut her off. Kat found a away and had a great idea too, she contuined to run teh way she was running. the wolf must have thought kat was jsut a normal vampire, Kat was no normal vampire she was very old and wise sure she made alot of nosie but that was her plan from teh begining . Kat had been in so many major battles in history and she was a greta miltiriy leder at some of those battles. This wolf was goign down now for under esmateing her.
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

Sapphire's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cave   Sapphire's Cave EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:15 am

Sapphire turned into the catacombs and started to follow the twisting passages that she knew from memory. She didn't even have to think as her paws ran through the familiar twists and turns. At one point, the tunnel narrowed down so much that she had to squeeze through. The vampire can't follow me in here. She settled her self down in the cave that followed the tunnel and waited and watched the opening.
Back to top Go down
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

Sapphire's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cave   Sapphire's Cave EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:19 am

Kat found the opeing to the catacombs and smelled the air, " she is in there" she thought to herself. Kat was not dumb she knew she coudl not fit in there and knew that mut was waiting for her in there, so kat did what she thought could ge the wolf out she started a fire, the fire she knew would get the wolf out.
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

Sapphire's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cave   Sapphire's Cave EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:35 am

Sapphire was dozing off as the faint whiff of smoke passed her nose. She sat bolt upright. 'Crap' she thought. 'The vampire isn't as stupid as I originally thought.' She got to her feet and walked over to the opening of the cave. Yep, sure enough, the vampire was sitting by a small fire. Sapphire looked around and saw a tunnel that branched off of the tunnel that she had come through. It was just beyond the vampire and she knew that it led outside. Steeling herself, she got ready, and then leaped over the fire for the opening.
Back to top Go down
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

Sapphire's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cave   Sapphire's Cave EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:38 am

Kat watched the Wolf leap over teh fire, just as she planed. as teh wolf leaped she triped a wire kat had set which was a nest lined with sliver whcih traped the wolf. kat smiled "Never thought a wolf could be so smart " she thought " Who are u? " she asked teh wolf.
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

Sapphire's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cave   Sapphire's Cave EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:44 am

Sapphire whined in pain as the silver net came down and trapped her. She turned as much as she could and snarled at the vampire. She shouted inside of her head 'None of your buisness.' Sapphire twisted and turned, trying to get the silver net off of her back. It seemed to be growing heavier by the minute.
Back to top Go down
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

Sapphire's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cave   Sapphire's Cave EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:09 am

" if u dont tell me i'm going to keep you in this nest " she smiled. she knew the wolf was in pain and she really did not care that much she just wanted answers. "And i thought you wolves were smart" she said in a teasing tone. she sat under a tree close by where the wolf was.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Sapphire's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cave   Sapphire's Cave EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:34 pm

Luna heard Kat leave,but she couldn't stop her or follow.She knew her worry and fear were affecting her illusion.She calmed herself and focused they blurring in the fake vampires ceassed and they moved away like they were real vampire just checking out the waterfall.She could tell that the other wolf was approching but she stayed calm and focussed on the illusion so it would be life-like.She would worry about and fing Kat later.
Back to top Go down
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

Sapphire's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cave   Sapphire's Cave EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:49 pm

"Luna i'm near teh falls i trapped teh wolf if u want come over her" she told luna in her mind, still watching teh wolf. "Just tell me so i can let u go i dont want to hurt u ok" she said in a pissed off tone to this damn mutt. this was her reson for hating mutts soo much
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Sapphire's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cave   Sapphire's Cave EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:00 pm

Luna wanted to go over to Kat.But she was still trying to hold on to her illusion to distract the other wolf.She didn't want to lead this wolf over to where Kat was.'I'll wait for her to finish and come to me'thought Luna.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sapphire's Cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sapphire's Cave   Sapphire's Cave Empty

Back to top Go down

Sapphire's Cave
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlightfight Roleplay  :: Roleplaying Areas :: Werewolf Forest-
Jump to: