Moonlightfight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Vampires v. Werewolves roleplay

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Woods of doom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

Woods of doom  Empty
PostSubject: Woods of doom    Woods of doom  EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:51 pm

Kat was sitting by the river licking her lips, she had just killed a group of werewolves who pissed her off.and now she was sittng letting the blood settle in her tummy. when she smelt another wolf close by. "damn it, thought i killed them all" she said quietly to herself. she jumped on to a tree and waited.
Back to top Go down
http://moonlightfight.heavenforum.com
Lilith

Lilith

Woods of doom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woods of doom    Woods of doom  EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:00 pm

Lilith walked onto the scene very cautiously she had smelled the vampire and it's kill from miles away. Disgusted she was almost tempted to cover her nose, but she knew that her sense of smell was too imparitive to lose on a fresh hunting ground. She walked over to the pile of drained werewolf bodies, none of which she knew, of course not she didn't know anyone, she was a lone wolf.

Crouching down she cupped her hands and took a small drink from the fresh running river water, the cold water soothing her burning throat slightly. She had expected the vampire to show itself by now, but then again she knew how cowardly vampires were, she wouldn't have been surprised if it was already miles away. Running like a scared little kitten with it's tail between it's legs.

Her ears twitched waiting to pick up any sound of movement to let her know where her enemy was located, her eyes straining deep within the treetops. She waited silently poised for either an attack or defense. "Come out come out where ever you are..." She whispered taunting, all her senses on full alert.
Back to top Go down
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

Woods of doom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woods of doom    Woods of doom  EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:08 pm

Kat watched as the lone wolf took a drink from the river, she also watched the wolfs ears twitch. the wolf must have thought she ran away like a coward, but teh wolf was wrong.Kat climbed the tree to get up higher so she could jump to teh next tree she did not want to fight another wolf the other 4 left her tired and not wanting to fight,beside this wolf looked strong and kinda looked fun to fight.

Kat climbed the tree as quietly as she could, not wanted teh wolf to hear or see her. she still watched the wolf as she climbed something about this wolf seemed off to her. It seemd odd to kat to see a lone wolf, kat had lived for so long and met so many wolves in her years but never really met a strong lone wolf. she got to the top of the tree not listing to the wolf who was taunting her below.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Woods of doom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woods of doom    Woods of doom  EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:24 pm

Her ears twitched again, she heard something, she knew it. Her head snapped around to where she heard the noise come from, her bright blue eyes scanning the darkening forest, to her dismay it was just a deer trotting along on its way home. It was getting late, this was somewhat bad for her, she knew the vampires were better than wolves in the darkness.

But that didn't bother her, she trusted her instincts to guide her. Just then as if it was a sign of a higher power a strong breeze blew through the trees sending clean air to Lilith's nose, it also blew the vampire's scent stright to her. She closed her eyes inhaling the breeze disecting every scent, she even welcomed the overly sweet smell of the vampire, anything to get the harsh smell of blood out of her sensitive nose.

Using her incrdible wolf strength she crouched down and lept into the same tree the vampire was in, the landing was slightly off and she slipped a few inches but she managed to hang on and pull herself up, and stopped her in her tracks. "You don't need to run away I don't want to fight you." She said calmly smiling softly as a sign of truce.
Back to top Go down
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

Woods of doom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woods of doom    Woods of doom  EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:35 pm

kat jumped as a deer made some nosie,it made teh wolf turn that way and made kat climb fasterup the tree
she was really in no mood to fight a wolf.Just as she was almost to the top a strong breeze blew threw teh tree and into Kat long brown hair. 'damn she thought kat was good at hiding her scent but not even this old vampire could hide her scent when a wond like taht came by.

She looked down at the wolf as it too in her scent 'damn it all to hell' Kat was pissed the wolf knew where she was,and kat was ready she took of her blood staind sword. And she watched at the wolf used her incrdible wolf strength she crouched down and lept into the same tree as Kat. BUt slightly off and she slipped a few inches still managing to hang on and kat watched as she pulled her self up. Kat was ready to run and fight her head on when the wolf said You don't need to run away I don't want to fight you." smiling softly as a sign of truce.

Kat lowered her weapon " Ok," Kat bowed to the wolf "My name is Kat, what is Your Name?" Kat asked trying her best to be kind. She wanted to get in the wolfs head as she got her to talk.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Woods of doom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woods of doom    Woods of doom  EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:46 pm

Lilith watched the vampire, no Kat, warily, her eyes flickering to the sword for a second and back to Kat. She hoped that she wasn't going to be tricked, all she really wanted was someone to talk to, it felt like she hasn't spoken a word in ages. She didn't even mind if her conversation was with a vampire. Ever since she lost her pack again, she found everything in life meaningless along with this stupid vampire werewolf feud.

"Hello Kat my name is Lilith." She spoke her voice thick with an italian accent. She kept her tone and manners very polite, just like her brothers raised her to be. "Excuse me for not curtsying but that would be quite difficult given my situation." She said a slight lifeless looking smile on her face.

Being a lone wolf for so long really drains a wolf's will to live, they are naturally very attached to their family like pack, without it is like being without oxygen.
Back to top Go down
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

Woods of doom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woods of doom    Woods of doom  EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:12 pm

Kat watched as the Wolf spoke "Hello Kat my name is Lilith." she said to kat. Kat bowed again, she could hear that the wolf spoke with a very thick with an italian accent. Kat had spent a few years in Italy during WW2 so was able to understand Lilith. "Excuse me for not curtsying but that would be quite difficult given my situation." teh wolfsaid a slight lifeless looking smile on her face.
making Kat laugh a lil. " it is ok, You are a lone wolf" kat said with a sad tone. Kat could understand the feeling of being alone.

Kat had spent 100s of years walking this earth alone with no oen with her,it was odd to have something incommen with this mutt. it was very weird to kat. "Shall we get out of the trees?" she asked Lilith using her thick irish accent. As she jumped out of teh tree landing on teh cold hard ground.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Woods of doom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woods of doom    Woods of doom  EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:34 pm

Lilith still watched Kat warily but let some amount of caution drop, at least enough to where she wasn't tensed to fight or flee. Another strong breeze blew through the trees rustling them loudly, she breathed in heavily always welcoming clean air in her nose. Suddenly she realized she had spaced out for a moment but refocused in time to hear Kat's remark about her being a lone wolf easily dissecting her thick Irish tongue.

"Yes, sadly I am alone again, my pack, small as it was, disbanded so each could go his seperate ways." She sighed sadly as she thought to herself. This vampire seems to be alone as well, maybe she can understand a bit of my pain... Her thoughts trailing off, eyes glazed slightly, remembering her past with Kyros and her other werewolf family.

"But surely you must have a coven?" She asked Kat her eyebrow lifting questioningly. As it pertained to Lilith's knowledge all vampires belonged to a coven, somewhere they could live together and learn to control their urges or perhaps form a hunting party, although it made sense to Lilith, if she could be a lone wolf then surely a vampire could go rouge as well.
Back to top Go down
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

Woods of doom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woods of doom    Woods of doom  EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:53 am

Yes, sadly I am alone again, my pack, small as it was, disbanded so each could go his seperate ways." lilith answered. Kat listened to the wolfs thought she knew that she should not read it but somthing about this wolf mad kat want to learn more know more about Lilith, this lone wolf who was alot liek her.
'This vampire seems to be alone as well, maybe she can understand a bit of my pain...' Lilith thought kat read her thought and lilith was right kat did understand her pain..she was really able to understand the pain of being alone.

"But surely you must have a coven?" Lilith asked Kat her eyebrow lifting questioningly. Kats eys shot open,she was never in a coven her master led one hell he was one of the two oldist vampires in the world but she never we able to join a coven. "sadly..no" kat said in a sad tone almost sounding like she was going to cry. This wolf made her remeber things she really wished she had longed to forget. She remeber the day her maker turned her she was had run away and was crying in the gravetyard when he came to her, the both had loved eachother very much.

"I was never able to join a coven cause of my maker and told me the covens make avmpires weak." she told the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Woods of doom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woods of doom    Woods of doom  EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:29 am

Lilith was confused as Kat told her why she wasn't in a coven, everything she knew about vampires told her that being part of a coven made you stronger. While she was thinking she slowly loosened her grip on the tree and slid down the rough bark till her feet landed quietly on the ground.

"Well Kat, not to be rude or anything, I have heard differently. You see from my gathered knowledge vampires are stronger when in covens." She stated hesitantly, worried that she had over stepped her boundries, it was none of her business if she joined a coven or not. I guess Lilith just didn't like seeing anyone alone.

She sighed quietly, she really missed her wolf pack, but mostly her beta Kyros, she hadn't seen or heard from him in years. Sighing again she once again snapped back out of her own depressing thoughts and focused on Kat.
Back to top Go down
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

Woods of doom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woods of doom    Woods of doom  EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:53 am

Well Kat, not to be rude or anything, I have heard differently. You see from my gathered knowledge vampires are stronger when in covens." Lilith stated hesitantly. Kat looked at her with sad eyes and laughed a bit "You are not being rude , i thought so too when i left my maker vampire are alot stornger when the are in groups or with at least one other vampire." she told she had always kenw vampire were storng in groups she never could understand why her maker would want her to be alone.

"may i asked what really happened to your pack?" she asked the wolf she knew it was wrong to ask but she wanted to know
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Woods of doom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woods of doom    Woods of doom  EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:16 pm

Lilith sighed quietly, she wasn't bothered by Kat's question, she just missed her pack dearly, thinking about them pained her almost to the point of tears. But Lilith knew better than to let her emotions show, so instead she put on a cold looking face as her memories took her back to when her small yet loving pack disbanded and left her alone.

"They all decided that they wanted to move on, to use their powers to help humans, they left to go be heros..." She trailed off, a hint of proud maternal love coming in through her soft voice. All she could think of is how each of them were doing, hopefully not lonely like her, maybe happily settled down with a family and pups of their own....

The pain in her chest doubled as she thought of everyone happy, all except for her. She couldn't stop the small tear that slid down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

Woods of doom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woods of doom    Woods of doom  EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:23 pm

They all decided that they wanted to move on, to use their powers to help humans, they left to go be heros..." lilth trailed off, a hint of proud maternal love coming in through her soft voice. Kat smiled a lil everything most vampire said about wolves where wrong and kat new that. she knew that they were very noble and very caring. "You must be proud of them" kat said with a smle, she knew this wolf was in pain she wanted to help her well help both of them "Hey why dont you come traving with me?" kat said with a hint of joy in her voice. she had traveled well dated a werewolf before and did not mind being near or with them.
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Woods of doom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woods of doom    Woods of doom  EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:31 pm

"Yes." She smiled softly. "I am very proud of them." And she was, she couldn't have been more proud, her family using their powers for good, to help those who could not protect themselves. Even though she knew some of her pack had thought of their gifts as a burden, or curse, they chose to make the best of what was given to them.

"Travel with you...?" She asked surprised. She had never even thought about traveling with a vampire, she had no problem with vampires, but she felt like she had something else to do, she didn't know what it was but she knew deep down inside her instincts were yelling at her to find her pack.

She thought about it in silence for awhile, she would love to travel again, maybe even see her hometown, but she knew that wasn't what she needed to do, even if hunting down her old friends meant finding heartbreak along the way, it was what she needed to do. "I'm sorry Kat, but I think I am going to try and find my pack agan." She said apologetically.
Back to top Go down
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

Woods of doom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woods of doom    Woods of doom  EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:37 pm

"I'm sorry Kat, but I think I am going to try and find my pack agan." lilith said apologetically. Kat looked at her " its ok, i dont blame u trust me travling with a vampire is no fun" she said with a smile. She looked into the wolfs head. she was afaid and kat does not blame her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Woods of doom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woods of doom    Woods of doom  Empty

Back to top Go down

Woods of doom
Page 1 of 1