Moonlightfight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Vampires v. Werewolves roleplay

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hell's park

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

Hell's park  Empty
PostSubject: Hell's park    Hell's park  EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:15 pm

A demon park, where everything and everyone fights.deep inside a small peaceful village.

rules
1.no death
2.no bullies
3. 4 line rule
4. have fun

Kat the vampire was standing outside if teh demon park, she wanted a real fight and she knew she would get one here. she also knew that there was a small village inside it where the best blood is and she wanted teh blood badly. she started to walk into the park ready for anything or anyone.
Back to top Go down
http://moonlightfight.heavenforum.com
Rei

Rei

Hell's park  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's park    Hell's park  EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:20 pm

Alexandria, Or rather Alex, was bored out of her mind. Of course, Xavier had dragged her to hells park of all places. She really didn't see the appeal for fighting without a reason, but it was sure enjoyable to watch. She swiftly blew her black bangs from her face, as she spotted somebody standing outside of the park. She narrowed her eyes at her. 'this should be good..' Alex thought as she began to approach the demon, from when the corner of her eye she saw Xavier glare at the girl.
Back to top Go down
x3ChibixIkutox3

x3ChibixIkutox3

Hell's park  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's park    Hell's park  EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:23 pm

Hm Kat, Vampire good fight, But shes a girl. Xavier thought walking into the park with Alex. Eyeing Alex we walk over to kat and I gently bump into Kat. "sorry Bone sack" I say snickering at the vampire. walking a few steps foward I look back to see Kats reaction. This shall be fun :]
Back to top Go down
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

Hell's park  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's park    Hell's park  EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:28 pm

She walked in and saw two demons "hmm one seems strong teh boy seems weak" she thought. as they walked the on bump into her and said "sorry Bone sack" snickering at her. she was pissed and jumped him. he fell to the ground with her on top of him "Dont even try little boy!" she hissed with her fangs out, she turned to the other one and gav e her a look of dont u dare try anything. "unless you want to die dont try to fight me"
Back to top Go down
x3ChibixIkutox3

x3ChibixIkutox3

Hell's park  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's park    Hell's park  EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:30 pm

Taking her attack as a challange, Xavier pushes her off and pins her to the ground "Think im weak ehh?" He says as she strugles to get up. "Go find a fatty human Blood sucker" Xavier's true form starts to come out with his hair growing slowly white and horns starting to appear. "You want to mess with this" He said Spreading wigs and floating up in the air letting the vampire free.
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

Hell's park  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's park    Hell's park  EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:35 pm

"My, My" Alex shook her head and then looked back up at the two, smirking, "Such tempers they have.."

She gladly stepped away from the two, looking at Xavier, who was now starting to turn into his true form. She sighed. 'idiot' she glared at him, 'don't try anything stupid, or i'll be the one to kill you..'

"You want to mess with this?" He said, spreading his wings as he floated up into the air. The sound in his voice sounded like a mix of angry and taunt. Was he really letting his Ego take over this fight? She wanted to slap him upside the head right now, but that would have to wait until the fight was over.

Instead she turned and started walking to a safer distance, looking down at her black and white corset dress the whole time.
Back to top Go down
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

Hell's park  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's park    Hell's park  EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:37 pm

She let the demon push her off him, but he cought her off gard and pinned her down,she smiled as he showed her his true form. "wow " she lauged as she threw him off her and threw him into a tree "Lil demons shoudl go hide under a rock! and should not mess with their elders!" she hissed fangs fully out.she pinned him to a tree licking his neck "if i wanted to i could suck u dry" she let her fangs graze his skin, she clawed his wings so he could not fly.
she looked over and saw teh other demon walk away "smart girl" she thought
Back to top Go down
x3ChibixIkutox3

x3ChibixIkutox3

Hell's park  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's park    Hell's park  EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:40 pm

As Xavier's wings were scratched they healed just as fast. "cant suck my blood with my skin" He said floating in the air. He pearched ontop of a tree lunging at a bird that sadly got away. Where is Alex He thought. and where did my Prey go. Xavier thought as the branch started to give way under his weight.
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

Hell's park  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's park    Hell's park  EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:45 pm

Alex watched from a safe distance, far atop a high tree. She watched Xavier as he flew up in the air. She watched as he perched on a branch.

'Idiot..' She sighed, 'If you continue sitting (or standing) there, your going to lose her..' She grumbled as she began to play with her smooth black hair as she looked at the vampire.

"I would have never guessed a Vampire would be so strong.." She commented to herself quietly, before giving a small smirk, "How intresting.."

Her feet dangled as she sat on the branch, looking down at the two. She looked over at Xavier and noticed the branch starting to give way under his weight. "Moron.." She rolled her eyes as the branch broke.
Back to top Go down
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

Hell's park  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's park    Hell's park  EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:51 pm

Kat watched as the branch teh demon was sitting on broke, she laughed "wow you are dumb" she lauged as she jumped over him and on to the tree above him. "you demons are not very smart" she smiled "wellhave to go so bye lil demon" when she say that she was right next to him "who we meet again" she said as she kissed his neck and ran deeper in to the pasrk. teh was fun she thought
Back to top Go down
x3ChibixIkutox3

x3ChibixIkutox3

Hell's park  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's park    Hell's park  EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:53 pm

Xavier, sitting under the tree in a daze gets up and runs after Vampire. "good play blood sucker" he smirked
Xavier notices Alex in a tree next to him. He floated over behind her grabbing her. BOO he whispered inher ear. "your horns are showing" Xavier smarked fingering the horns appearing from the top of Alex's head. "I can feel your blood rushing." Xavier chuckled "Lets find some kiddies to taunt" He said plafully jabbing her side.
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

Hell's park  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's park    Hell's park  EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:56 pm

"Good play, blood sucker.." She saw Xavier smirk as he began to follow the vampire.

Alex went into a daze after that-she does that when she becomes incredibly bored. "I just want to go home and read.." Alex sighed annoyed.

"BOO!" She jumped as she looked over at Xavier, glaring.

"Your horns are showing.." Xavier smirked again and he started touching them. Her face heated up a little bit, but she smacked his hand away growling.

"Come on, Let's get some kiddies to taunt!" He jabbed her in the side.

She growled and smacked him upside the head.

"Fool," She said, "I don't have time for childish games..I want to go home and read.."
Back to top Go down
x3ChibixIkutox3

x3ChibixIkutox3

Hell's park  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's park    Hell's park  EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:01 pm

Xavier, rubbing his head grabs Alex around thewaist and takes off into the night.
"Humans" Xavier says seeing the humans below are completley unaware.
"Hey look, vampire shes goin into some store." Xavier whisperes into Alex's ear.
"lets follow her" Xavier says floating down to the ground setting Alex down that seems pretty annoyed.
Back to top Go down
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

Hell's park  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's park    Hell's park  EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:05 pm

Kat found a store and went into it, she need to feed badly that demon made her really hungry. as she went in she coudl smell that both demons followed her and the girl seemed pissed off. she laughed to herself as she went out back with a human boy. when she was in the ally with teh boy she drain him dry, he was dead on teh ground, she cut him open on teh arm and drew in his blood "DONT FOLLOW ME DEMONS!" after she licked teh blood off and she was off
Back to top Go down
angellove

angellove

Hell's park  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's park    Hell's park  EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:06 pm

as rin flew through the air she cought the sent of blood. she followed her nose to the source and there is where she raninto Xavier. instead of going to help him she flew on over to alex. "what happened?" rin asked.

Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/CrabbiePattie
Rei

Rei

Hell's park  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's park    Hell's park  EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:08 pm

Alex, just getting to the scene, noticed the dead human boy, 'DONT FOLLOW ME DEMONS' on his arm. Alex scowled, "Vampires..."

She looked behind her as she heard a sound of people clashing into each other. She saw what looked to be an angel, and glared at her.

"What happened?" She asked her.

"None of your concern..." She grumbled, her gray eyes narrowing at the Angel.
Back to top Go down
x3ChibixIkutox3

x3ChibixIkutox3

Hell's park  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's park    Hell's park  EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:20 pm

Xavier took a deep breath and stood up brushing himself up. Oh two creatures we hate the most Angles and Vampires. "lets go into the book store, I need to pick up some books." Xavier said Back in his human form. "Angle creature, do something with the boy." he said walking in the store with Alex.
Back to top Go down
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

Hell's park  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's park    Hell's park  EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:23 pm

Kat watched from the top of teh book store as the group found the body she left "great now an angel" she thought as she jumped down and went into the bookstore to pick up a book that her friend left her. she walked around it for a bit waiting, just waiting for the demons to come in so she can kill him and drink the angel dry . she smiled as she thought of her plan. she sat down at the small cafe in the store and waited
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

Hell's park  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's park    Hell's park  EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:29 pm

Alex reluctantly followed Xavier into the store. She actually enjoyed this plan for once, considering books were one of (if not only) her favorite thing.

They walked in and she could sense that the Vampire was in here, but didn't say anything to Xavier. 'Just what the hell is she planning..' She thought to herself, keeping her senses up.
Back to top Go down
x3ChibixIkutox3

x3ChibixIkutox3

Hell's park  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's park    Hell's park  EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:34 pm

"I just need 2 books and a new voodoo doll set." Xavier said wandering into the back of the store. He notices Kat the vampire in the cafe. Oh god her again. Just ignor her and grab my stuff. Xavier thought to himself. He grabbed his books and voodoo doll set and went to the cashiere. Paying he stuffed his stuff into a tote bag and wandered off to find Alex.
Back to top Go down
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

Hell's park  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's park    Hell's park  EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:37 pm

Kat smiled and licked her lips " found him" she thought. she watched as her grabed what he need and when back off to his friend. she wanted so badly to jump him right there but there was too many humans around so she jsut waited and watched they knew she was there. " they must have found my gift and disliked it" she thought which made her smile. she got up and went to the other side of the store to get her books.
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

Hell's park  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's park    Hell's park  EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:41 pm

Alex was observing the selections of books, not seeming to be intrested by any of them. Her silver eyes now dull with boredom looked around, searching shelf to shelf to find a more intresting book.

From the corner of her eye she saw the vampire girl get up, as she made her way to the other side of the store to collect her books.

She ignored her, not really in the mood to be in or watch fights. She sighed, scratching the back of her head, not finding any intrest with the books, so she decided to go to her favorite section-Graphic Novels.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Hell's park  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's park    Hell's park  EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:44 pm

Luna walked into the bookstore to get something to read,She stopped just inside the door way as she spotted the two demons and Kat.She knew Kat knew they were there and Luna didn't want to be a part of it so she turned around and walked out.but she stopped just around the corner to see how it all played out.
Back to top Go down
x3ChibixIkutox3

x3ChibixIkutox3

Hell's park  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's park    Hell's park  EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:46 pm

Xavier wanders around the store noticing Vampire girl got up and is now gone. Where is she. Xavier thought to himelf. Spotting Alex in the corner by graphic novles he strolled over pulling hair out of his eyes. "Hey get me this please I been dying to find this one." Xavier said handing Alex The Sorcerers Hunters volume 6 and a few bucks. "Im going to get a drink of coffee, you want anything?" he said looking around the store.
Back to top Go down
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

Hell's park  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell's park    Hell's park  EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:47 pm

( the order how the RP goes
1.john
2.me
3.angel
4.rei
5.Luna plz dont mess this up )