Moonlightfight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Vampires v. Werewolves roleplay

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Streets

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
x3ChibixIkutox3

x3ChibixIkutox3

The Streets Empty
PostSubject: The Streets   The Streets EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:03 pm

Where creatures of all kinds come for fun and play. Loaded with shops, crime, and little human interaction. Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
x3ChibixIkutox3

x3ChibixIkutox3

The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets   The Streets EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:05 pm

Xavier and Alex walk down the twilight streets of the slums. Creatures of all kinda roam the area. "What shall we do tonight." Xavier asked Alex.
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets   The Streets EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:07 pm

Alex sighed, stretching her arms out as she yawned loudly.

"I don't know.." Alex responded, grumbling.

Back to top Go down
Bloodclaw

The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets   The Streets EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:13 pm

comes out of a dark alley way with blood dripping from her mouth and down her chin
Back to top Go down
x3ChibixIkutox3

x3ChibixIkutox3

The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets   The Streets EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:16 pm

"Oh look, a cat on roids. Nasty things." Xavier said nudging Alex in the side. "No pets alowed in stores around here."
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets   The Streets EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:19 pm

Alex growled and slapped his hand away from her side. "Stupid.."

She looked over at the werewolf, not amused by its appearance. The blood dripping down her chin-to most people-would be frighting. She just stared the creature in the eye, her silver eyes narrowing ever-so-slightly at it.

She didn't have anything against werewolves. but sicking creatures like that one was a different story.
Back to top Go down
Bloodclaw

The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets   The Streets EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:22 pm

She glared back at the demond her blood red eyes narrowing as a suddend earge to rip out her throat came apon her and then she snarrles at alex
Back to top Go down
x3ChibixIkutox3

x3ChibixIkutox3

The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets   The Streets EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:25 pm

Xavier's true form starts to show. Skin turning blue, Horns growing, Hair turning white from roots down. wings sprouting ripping his shirt clean off his back. "Hey, I see your horns alex." Xavier says noticing horns growing from her head and her hair changing color too.
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets   The Streets EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:27 pm

Alex gasped, taking a piece of hair in her hand, and glaring at it.

she risisted the urge to transform and continued to glare at her hair, all the while yelling in her head, 'dont transform'.

Finally, her head listened to her and her white hair finally turned back into its black form. She mentally sighed with relief.

"Leave the thing alone.." She mumbled as she looked back up and started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Bloodclaw

The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets   The Streets EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:30 pm

Bloodclaw quickly took of her shoes and her backpack. Black hair started sprouting all over her and soon enough she was a huge snarrleing wolf chargeing during xavier. the voice inside her head was screaming kill kill.
Back to top Go down
x3ChibixIkutox3

x3ChibixIkutox3

The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets   The Streets EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:34 pm

Bloodclaw charged at Xavier. As it leaped through the air Xavier cought the wolf in the air and threw it into a garbage can. Slightly off balanced he turned back into his human form. Reaching into his tote he pulled out a shirt and slipped it on. "thats the third shirt I ruined this week." Xavier grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets   The Streets EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:38 pm

"It's your fault for always picking fights.." Alex shook her head.

Alex would get very upset if one of her precious lolita dresses or gothic apparel would get ruined. She would murder anybody who would ruin them as well.

She looked back at the werewolf, still by the garbage can, and frowned. "Poor thing.." She mumbled.

She had a soft spot for animals, and werewolves were no exception. She actually sort of liked them, but not the bloodthirsty ones. Even if this one was blood thirsty, she still looked sort of..helpless...
Back to top Go down
Bloodclaw

The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets   The Streets EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:42 pm

Bloodclaw jumed up and shock her pelt and snarrled.Bloodclaw leaped on Xavier and pined him down and took out her claws and help him down by the throat and slashed at his face and chest
Back to top Go down
x3ChibixIkutox3

x3ChibixIkutox3

The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets   The Streets EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:46 pm

"FOURTH SHIRT THIS WEEK" He screemed pushing the wolf off him. Xavier stood up looked at his shirt and wiped his face from blood. "I kinda like my shirt like this. Ill thank the wolf next time i see that mutt." Xavier said picking up his tote and continued to walk downt he street with Alex. "Hey Lets go in here." Xavier said walking in a deli. "Ill get you a drink, I can go for some Ramune and Pocky come to think of it." Xavier said drooling and wiping more blood off his face. The cuts were now fully healed being that he is a demon, Cuts dont last long.
Back to top Go down
Bloodclaw

The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets   The Streets EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:52 pm

Bloodclaw changes in to human form and follows them into the deli.xaveri and alex asont know shes the wolf yet
Back to top Go down
Bloodclaw

The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets   The Streets EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:56 pm

g2g be back soon
Back to top Go down
RainbowCherry

RainbowCherry

The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets   The Streets EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:40 pm

Jacalyn walked out of the woods, she scanned the streets of this place. It definitely wasn't the best place to be, but she was hungry. She looked around for a human foolish enough to be walking around this late at night, and found one, an older looking man who was asleep against a wall. He had a bottle of some alcoholic beverage in his hand, and looked either homeless or really drunk. She cautiously approached him, and checked to make sure no one was watching.
Jacalyn lifted his head up with both hands, and smelled his neck. The blood flowing under the skin intoxicated her, and she bit into his neck. The man's eyes flew open, and he screamed loudly. Placing one hand over his mouth, she kept sucking til she was content. She stood up and wiped her mouth, smiling.

[[I dunno. Random human, she need to fill her urge for blood. I hope this doesn't break any rules? Razz]]
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets   The Streets EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:43 pm

[[Random Humans are fun for the whole family! Very Happy x3]]

Alex continues to mumble on her walk home, cursing under her breath of things she would do to Xavier next time he dragged her out to do who knows what.

Just then, she heard a loud scream, probably from an older man. Her eyes widened for a minute at the scream, but then returned to normal as she started to walk casually to the scene. She saw a girl, a vampire probably, sucking the blood of a probably drunk and homeless man.

She narrowed her eyes at the vampire, scowling.
Back to top Go down
RainbowCherry

RainbowCherry

The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets   The Streets EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:51 pm

[[XD Mhm!]]

Jacalyn looked around, sensing someone else there. She saw a girl scowling at her, and frowned. "Yes, do you need something?" She said, quietly.
What was the girl, human? Or perhaps a werewolf, or a demon? She wasn't exactly sure...maybe she was human, and she could end her quickly. If she wasn't...well maybe a peaceful explanation would be good? She hoped so, at least.
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets   The Streets EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:54 pm

"Me?" She asked in a bored voice, although it sounded cold, "What I need is for you to stop sucking the blood of innocent people, vampire.."

She never really sensed Justice in the way vampires prayed on innocent people. But then again, who was she to judge? She was just a demon after all..

"Then again.." Alex continued, scratching the back of her head, the frills on her red and black lolita dress tickled the back of her head, "The Streets of the Slums do have the most targets for you.."

Back to top Go down
RainbowCherry

RainbowCherry

The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets   The Streets EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:02 am

Jacalyn's frown deepened.
"You're right, which is why I had to come here. Nobody is all to picky when they are hungry." She said, as the bottle from the man's hand rolled towards her feet. She kicked it away, and watched it roll.
"It's apparent you don't want me here, so I guess I'll leave." Jacalyn said, as she started walking back to the woods. 'A demon, maybe. They prowl here, and she knew I was a vampire..' Letting the thought go, she continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Rei

Rei

The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets   The Streets EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:06 am

"You do have a point," Alex sighed, "Your a smart one, I'll give you that.."

Alex was actually starting to enjoy this vampire. She was smart, and didn't talk back, and she wasn't cocky at all.

'Unlike some of them..' Alex thought.

She looked up at the vampire as she began to walk away. Alex had a feeling that the girl wanted to know what she was. She also seemed to be deep in thought, in a way.

"I don't think you care, but yes, I am a demon.." She started to walk after her, her house was this way after all, "Just in case you were wondering.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets   The Streets Empty

Back to top Go down

The Streets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlightfight Roleplay  :: Roleplaying Areas :: The Slums-
Jump to: