Moonlightfight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Vampires v. Werewolves roleplay

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rhyllanis xx {demon's angel} xx COMPLETE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wandersoul

Rhyllanis xx {demon's angel} xx COMPLETE Empty
PostSubject: Rhyllanis xx {demon's angel} xx COMPLETE   Rhyllanis xx {demon's angel} xx COMPLETE EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:46 pm

OOc;{What language is the post topic option in? .___.;

{Also, I messed with the coding a little bit. Hope it doesn't make it harder to read.}

-Angel-

---General Information---

-Full Name: Rhyllanis
-Nicknames/Aliases: Rhyllis {friends}, Rhylla {to the Hunter}

-Actual Age: some three centuries
-Physical Age: early 20's

---The Specifics---

-Appearance: Small in stature, with a soft face and slim body, Rhyllis has the trademark golden-blonde hair of her kind. Her eyes, however, are a pale grey, flat and unchanging. Her angel's wings, though beautiful, are tipped with black across the bottom.
-Preferred Wardrobe: She typically wears the flowing robes typical to her home, simple but elegant, and -- as far as earthly clothing is concerned -- prefers the court dresses of an earlier period to modern-day jeans and t-shirts. She has only one piece of jewelry, which she never removes: a silver chain-link choker necklace with a black opal pendant.

-Personality: Naive, sweet-natured and easily frightened, Rhyllis is often like a child in temperament. She is honest, openly curious and enthusiastic, but gullible and not very strong-willed. Somewhat simplistic in her feelings, she is entirely unable to comprehend the complicated negative emotions humans and demons possess -- rage, jealousy, the desire to ruin -- and as such is often terrified of them; when frightened in such a way she loses all confidence and no longer even tries to protect herself. However, she possesses a stronger, more vital spirit than most credit her for, and will fight furiously to protect those who care about her.
-Likes: kindness, small animals and children, love, simple things, joy, freedom, connecting with others
-Dislikes: demons, negative emotions/negativity, cold things like cities and heartless men, imprisonment, loneliness, empty gardens
-Hobbies: exploring new worlds, meeting new people, gardening
-Fears and Goals: terrified of demons and men, especially her Hunter; doens't understand/is easily frightened by negative emotions; wants to be somewhere where she can find happiness

-Special Characteristics/Skills: A healer before her powers were stripped from her, she still possesses some small ability and can heal some minor cuts and bruises. She adores the young and helpless and has an unusual level of understanding for virtually all animals. She wears an opal pendant at all times {with undisclosed powers} and has a black fringe at the bottom of her wings.

---Character/Roleplayer's Bio---

-History:
It is considered a crime for an angel to love a demon.

Rhyllis never loved a demon -- though if any soul could come to care for one, it was hers. Regardless, when she met a demon as a young girl, she did not love him. It was a time of war and she was a healer on the battlefield; and he, a warrior, coveted her. He kidnapped her and used her to his pleasure; however, he quickly discarded her -- not out of boredom, but because he had no desire to come up against her allies in a time of war.

He left her with a token of his regard -- a pendant which protected her from harm, but barred her from anyone's love -- and his unborn child.

Rhyllanis's people were angered and disgusted by the demon's mark on her; they would have killed her, but because of the pendant that protected her, the most they could do was exile her to a corner of Paradise. She was set to her own lonely garden for two hundred years -- twice as long as she had lived that far. None could speak to her, her powers were stripped from her, and when her child was born, it was taken from her and -- she supposed -- killed.

After two hundred years, Methouis, the angel of justice, has finally allowed her freedom. Still stripped of her powers, she is allowed to leave her garden and interact with society once more. It is supposed that after all these years, her Hunter will never be able to find her; that she is safe and harmless, without any power...but only time will tell the truth of the matter.

-Roleplay Sample:
{this is from Rhyll's original RP. at this point in the RP, a demon has saved her from her Hunter's minions, and although she's falling in love with him, she's had to reject him because of her pendant.}

Rhyllis took a deep breath. "This," she whispered, "is why I can't let you kiss me."

She leaned over and pressed her lips against his. Her pendant burned ferociously, and an odd numbness spread through her body from where it touched her; she wrapped her arms around Noah's neck, furiously refusing to let it conquer her. The black pendant began to grow red.

It blasted them apart with enough force that she was thrown back against the wall, to land hard on the bed. And, to her horror, a voice issued from it: "I claim this girl as my own..."

She shut her eyes at the sound of it, losing herself in the memory.

He stood slowly, towering over her, handsome and cruel. She lay naked and weeping at his feet, curled up; her whole body ached, and she was numb with cold despite the fires that burned around them. She shut her eyes, shaking with terror, cold, and tears.

"I like you, little butterfly." His voice was supercilious, filled with a cruel amusement. "So beautiful and so fragile -- and yet, such a spirit! My Rhylla. I think you can amuse me for years to come -- oh, but not now, I know, not now."

He laughed. It was a cold sound, and she curled up tighter for hearing it; he nudged her with his foot. "Your angels can have you for now, my Rhylla. But I'll be back." She heard him turn to leave; but then he paused. "Oh. And a bit of protection, so you're still around when I want you again..."

He dropped something down on her, something that wound itself around her neck as he next spoke. "I claim this girl as my own, and mine alone. Let no other creature kill her, and let no man covet her, for they may not have her..."

The words swirled around her, sinking into her consciousness. But as they echoed around the chamber, a harsh whisper came to her, for her ears alone -- "The child will be mine, Rhylla."

Rhyllanis opened her eyes slowly. She had curled up, arms around her legs, in the same position she had taken in that memory; tears streamed down her cheeks. The memory had been very vivid -- perhaps it was not a memory at all, but a vision the pendant had brought on. She wondered if Noah had seen it all -- her secret shame -- but couldn't bring herself to actually ask the question. She sat up slowly.

"He's very powerful," she said quietly, unable to look Noah in the face. If nothing else, he would have heard his claim; that would be enough. "A demon. He sent all those others. He wants me back..." She stifled a little half-sob, forcing herself not to show her fear. "He'd kill you to get to me, but he won't hurt me." A lie. But he would to far worse to Noah than he would to her. "You should go," she said fiercely, and broke down crying.
Back to top Go down

Rhyllanis xx {demon's angel} xx COMPLETE
Page 1 of 1