Moonlightfight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Vampires v. Werewolves roleplay

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Border Patrol

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sapphire

Sapphire

Border Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Border Patrol   Border Patrol EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:32 am

Sapphire turned to her new partner Lilith as they went along the borders of the magical forest they both called home. "So," she said. "What's your story?"
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Border Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol   Border Patrol EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:46 am

Lilith found herself wandering along one of the many werewolf territories, with a she wolf of about the same physical age, she had no idea what turn of events led her to this spot, but she was finally happy to converse with another wolf, it has been ages since she had even seen a living wolf. Walking slowly through the green canopy of trees that covered the forest she kept all her senses on high alert, sensing for any threats or a wounded passer-by.

She turned to look at Sapphire as the dreaded question she was hoping to avoid came up, her story, where would she even begin to explain her long and complicated story. She twitched nervously and kicked a twig laying in her path with her foot.

"Well it's....a long story...." She hesitated with a pause before sighing. She knew she'd have to get this out of the way eventually. "What do you want to know?" Her thick italian accent giving away a tone of reluctance.
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

Border Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol   Border Patrol EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:53 am

Sapphire looked at her in amazement. "Wait, you're Italian too?" she said incredulously. "I mean, sorry." She blushed. "It's just that my parents were Italian and English." she explained. "So, anyways, how were you turned. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to."
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Border Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol   Border Patrol EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:08 pm

Lilith laughed slightly as Sapphire realized her Italian decent, her nervousness about asking was quite a surprise to her also, most peoples' manners these days weren't what they used to be. "Yes I was born and raised in Vienna, Italy with my two older brothers." She said proudly, she had always loved her culture and was proud of her heritage.

"And I guess that's where I can start my story....you see my parents both died when I was very very little, I don't even remember them very much, so my two older brothers decided to take care of me, that meant protecting our land from vampires and werewolves. One night I decided to follow them, I got lost and ended up right in the middle of an Alpha battle, screaming for help my brothers came and killed the new leaders pack. That made him very angry so to get back at them, he bit me." She said in a sad and vague voice, as if she went back to that time and was re living the whole thing.

She sighed quietly and stared at the sky through the small holes in the green tree canopy. Just remembering her brothers sent a pain through her chest like someone had a hold on her heart and was slowly crushing it, uncaring as to the pain it caused her.
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

Border Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol   Border Patrol EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:26 pm

Sapphire could tell that talking about her turning caused her pain, so she changed the subject. "My parents are gone too." Sapphire said. "My dad went into a depression and killed himself and my mother. My mom only just managed to get me out of the house before he caught her and pulled her back. AFter that, I was sent to live with my aunt, who was about 93 and didn't care what I did. I was found by a werewolf who turned me and left." Sapphire looked over at Lilith and said." I still have no idea who turned me. All I remember is a male voice." She shook he head. "So, that's my story. I found this forest after wandering for a bit. How did you?"
Back to top Go down
Lilith

Lilith

Border Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol   Border Patrol EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:37 pm

Lilith listened to Sapphire's story with great sadness, she was very empathetic, meaning she could feel the emotions of those around her. "I'm sorry to hear that, whoever it was that changed you must have been new himself." She said trying to comfort her in ways that were unfamilair to her, it had been to long since she tried to help someone cheer up.

"I'm not quite sure how I found this place exactly, just following my nose and instincts I guess." She said absent mindedly. She had picked up a familiar scent and was having trouble putting her finger on it, she knew she had smelled it many times before, but it must have been so far in the past that her mind found it unneeded.
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

Border Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol   Border Patrol EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:46 pm

Lilith looked distracted for a moment. Sapphire sniffed the air. She could smell nothing out of the ordinary. "That's alright." she said to Lilith. "I'm sure that I will find him someday. But he did leave me with something else." She turned and pulled up the back of her shirt. There, a white line went from the side of her neck to below her opposite shoulder blade. "I must have struggled or tried to run." she said, shaking her head. She didn't know why she was sharing so much. She hadn't even told one of her best friends, a vampire named Kat, about her scar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Border Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol   Border Patrol Empty

Back to top Go down

Border Patrol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlightfight Roleplay  :: Roleplaying Areas :: Werewolf Forest-
Jump to: