Moonlightfight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Vampires v. Werewolves roleplay

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Night into Day (cherry and Vampqueen RP)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

Night into Day (cherry and Vampqueen RP) Empty
PostSubject: Night into Day (cherry and Vampqueen RP)   Night into Day (cherry and Vampqueen RP) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:35 pm

Kat was siting waiting for her friend to show up she hated waiting but for this friend she would wait.
Back to top Go down
http://moonlightfight.heavenforum.com
RainbowCherry

RainbowCherry

PostSubject: Re: Night into Day (cherry and Vampqueen RP)   Night into Day (cherry and Vampqueen RP) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:38 pm

A bat landed in front of Kat, quickly turning into another person. "Hey, sorry to keep you waiting. I had a little run in with the werewolves." Jacalyn said, pointing to her tattered and ripped sleeves.
Back to top Go down
Toshii

Toshii

PostSubject: Re: Night into Day (cherry and Vampqueen RP)   Night into Day (cherry and Vampqueen RP) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:42 pm

"Oh no, are you okay Jacalyn?" Hikari asked worried.
Back to top Go down
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

PostSubject: Re: Night into Day (cherry and Vampqueen RP)   Night into Day (cherry and Vampqueen RP) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:43 pm

Kat smiled at Jacalyn and jumped down from the tree right in front of Jacalyn "Are u ok?" she asked. tonight was goign to be fun if there was mutts around, kat wanted so badly to kill all the werewolves in the wolrd
Back to top Go down
RainbowCherry

RainbowCherry

PostSubject: Re: Night into Day (cherry and Vampqueen RP)   Night into Day (cherry and Vampqueen RP) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:46 pm

"Yup, I feel sorry for those mutts though. They weren't dead when I left them, but they should be know." Jacalyn said, smiling. She had a feeling Kat hated werewolves as much as she did.
Back to top Go down
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

PostSubject: Re: Night into Day (cherry and Vampqueen RP)   Night into Day (cherry and Vampqueen RP) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:50 pm

"good, they should all burn" kat began to walk to teh town near by
Back to top Go down
RainbowCherry

RainbowCherry

PostSubject: Re: Night into Day (cherry and Vampqueen RP)   Night into Day (cherry and Vampqueen RP) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:13 pm

Jacalyn walked with her friend, remaining quiet for a moment. "They should, they've killed one to many of my companions." She said, frowning. "I would hate for it to happen to any of you guys in my clan."
Back to top Go down
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

PostSubject: Re: Night into Day (cherry and Vampqueen RP)   Night into Day (cherry and Vampqueen RP) EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:22 pm

"dont worry kid, i've fought werewolves ever since i was human" kat laughed. she looked at Jacalyn witha worried look
Back to top Go down
RainbowCherry

RainbowCherry

PostSubject: Re: Night into Day (cherry and Vampqueen RP)   Night into Day (cherry and Vampqueen RP) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:35 am

"When you were human?" Jacalyn asked, curiously. "How'd ya manage that?"
Back to top Go down
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

PostSubject: Re: Night into Day (cherry and Vampqueen RP)   Night into Day (cherry and Vampqueen RP) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:17 pm

"Too long ago and i really did not, my maker was alway by my side when i was human" kat told her
Back to top Go down
RainbowCherry

RainbowCherry

PostSubject: Re: Night into Day (cherry and Vampqueen RP)   Night into Day (cherry and Vampqueen RP) EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:11 pm

"Hm. Who changed you?" Jacalayn asked, curiously. "Er, sorry for all the questions." She said, chucking a bit.
Back to top Go down
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

PostSubject: Re: Night into Day (cherry and Vampqueen RP)   Night into Day (cherry and Vampqueen RP) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:23 pm

Kat smiled "its ok , his name is logan" she smiled when she said his name. "I wa stoo young to be turned so he raised me as his child till i was older" kat explain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night into Day (cherry and Vampqueen RP)   Night into Day (cherry and Vampqueen RP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Night into Day (cherry and Vampqueen RP)
Page 1 of 1