Moonlightfight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Vampires v. Werewolves roleplay

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The woods of the Dead

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

The woods of the Dead Empty
PostSubject: The woods of the Dead   The woods of the Dead EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:00 pm

The woods of the dead was a place where vampires and other dead things could come and relax, fight, eat and talk.And it was also one of teh only places were outlaw coudl come without being hunted by knights or the elder vampires.
Kat was sitting in one of the many bars waiting for one of her friends to show up so they could party.
Back to top Go down
http://moonlightfight.heavenforum.com
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: The woods of the Dead   The woods of the Dead EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:15 pm

Luna walked into the bar wearily.She knew Kat was there but she didn't know who else was.When she saw Kat she headed towards her.She was looking for some fun with some others as well.Luna was also looking for a snack if she could,even though she wasn't very hungry.
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: The woods of the Dead   The woods of the Dead EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 8:12 am

Sapphire slunk into the bar and plopped down on a stool. She had just spent the evening running drunk humans away from the borders of her territory, and she was exhausted. All she wanted was a strong drink, and this bar was the closest one around. She would have rather gone to an all werewolf bar, but the nearest one was way further than she was willing to travel. The bartender was busy, so she leaned back against the bar and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

PostSubject: Re: The woods of the Dead   The woods of the Dead EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:15 am

Kat smelled the air of the bar and smiled. Two people who she knows were here. she started to walked around teh bar to try to find them. she ran into a werewolf she knew. it was sapphire, her and sapphire always fought but it was a fun kind of fight. Sapphire was one of the few werewolves Kat could trust. she walked over to her with two strong drinks in her hands. " hey saphire" kat said in a loud voice so she coudl hear.
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: The woods of the Dead   The woods of the Dead EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:46 am

Sapphire's eyes flew open as she heard a familiar voice. She looked up and saw one of her only vampire friends standing over her with a drink in hand.
"Thanks" she said, straightening up and taking the drink out of Kat's hand. "I really need it. Today's a picnic night and drunk humans are a pain." She took a long swig and set the glass down on the counter. "So, how are you doing?" she asked Kat.
Back to top Go down
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

PostSubject: Re: The woods of the Dead   The woods of the Dead EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:52 am

"So, how are you doing?" she asked Kat, "I'm doing fine just finshed hunting for teh night" she said with a smile.The both began to drink and talk. Kat had really missed Sapphire she was teh only mutt that had a brian and had power too. Kat thought back humans drunk around here was rare. " Hey sapphire what did these humans look like?" she asked her. Cause humans know better then to come on these lands.
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: The woods of the Dead   The woods of the Dead EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:59 am

"I don't remember. They were just typical rednecks who took a pickup truck and beer and choose a random road. They weren't playing any music though, even though they had a radio. But other than that, the were just some drunkards out on a picnic." She stod up and stretched, and as she did, her scar pulled painfully. She winced and sat back down.
Back to top Go down
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

PostSubject: Re: The woods of the Dead   The woods of the Dead EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:05 am

"ok " kat said she looked over to Sapphires Scar " How did u get that?" she asked. Kat was worried the humans sounded liek bait that hunters use all teh time to get the wolves and vamps out. She went back to talking to Sapphire stil wondering where she got that scar
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: The woods of the Dead   The woods of the Dead EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 10:21 am

Sapphire looked at Kat. 'Should I tell her?' she thought, flashing back to where she got the scar for a moment. "It's nothing." she said finally. "Just an old wound." She turned back to the bar and took another sip of her drink. "So, why do you want to know about the humans?"
Back to top Go down
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

PostSubject: Re: The woods of the Dead   The woods of the Dead EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:57 pm

" i think you should tell me" kat said. she knew Sapphire hated when she read her mind but she was worried about her friend and if anyone did this to her she was goign to hunt them down and kill them. " their are some humans who use them slefs as bait to get wolves and that out so hunter can kill us.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: The woods of the Dead   The woods of the Dead EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:12 pm

Luna walked over just in time to hear the last sentance."what are you guys talking about?"she asked.She didn't lioke the sound of what she heard.She looked back and forth between Kat and Sapphire while she waited for one of them to give her an answer.
Back to top Go down
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

PostSubject: Re: The woods of the Dead   The woods of the Dead EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:15 pm

Kat stoped talking and looked over to luna she did not want to worry another friend. "Hey luna,nothing we are just talking about humans that where around here" she said with a smile. Luna was a very good friend of Kats and sapphires. " Luna what brings u here?" kat asked changing teh topic.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: The woods of the Dead   The woods of the Dead EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 2:31 pm

Luna wasn't falling for it.She want to know what this talk of hunters was about.If they were around, she wanted to know."Are there hunters around here?"she asked.
Back to top Go down
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

PostSubject: Re: The woods of the Dead   The woods of the Dead EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 4:00 pm

Kat looked at Luna" i dont know yet, but dont say it so loud" she told luna. Thats all she need was a whole bar of angry vamps,demons and wolves.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: The woods of the Dead   The woods of the Dead EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:03 pm

"ok,i won't"Luna said."Will you tell me when you find out for sure?"she asked.She wanted to know as soon as the other two knew.
Back to top Go down
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

PostSubject: Re: The woods of the Dead   The woods of the Dead EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:03 am

"I'll try i'm not even sure about it " kat said. she wwas not really sure if there were any hunters around, she worried about hunter alot lately just cause they had killed alot of vampires in teh past 3 weeks and just as much werewolves too.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: The woods of the Dead   The woods of the Dead EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:35 pm

"ok ,thanks"Luna said to Kat."see you guys later!"With that she decided to go and look for something to eat in town.She was getting really hungry.But after that conversation she was going to be careful.
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: The woods of the Dead   The woods of the Dead EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:37 pm

Sapphire acknowledged Luna with a slight nod and turned to Kat again. "So you think they might have been bait?" she asked Kat softly. "But surely they aren't stupid enough to come around so many vampires and werewolves? I mean, one slip up and they'll have the entire supernatural community after them. No one has tried something this stupid since the witch hunting days."
Back to top Go down
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

PostSubject: Re: The woods of the Dead   The woods of the Dead EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:17 pm

"Yup that is what i think, humans have never been smart the only smart things they ever did was set up teh hnters and even they are dumber then normal humans." kat started to say. But surely they aren't stupid enough to come around so many vampires and werewolves? I mean, one slip up and they'll have the entire supernatural community after them. No one has tried something this stupid since the witch hunting days." She heard sapphire say "Well they did try something way before that, during the great war" kat told her in a low whisper
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: The woods of the Dead   The woods of the Dead EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:31 pm

Sapphire looked at Kat. "I had forgotten about that." she murmured. "But yet again, when that happened, the supernatural community was in turmoil. Everyone was fighting. Even the angels got involved. We are living in relative peace nowadays. The hunters aren't as primitive as they were then either."
Back to top Go down
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

PostSubject: Re: The woods of the Dead   The woods of the Dead EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:42 pm

Kat started to laugh "I'm not talking about that war, you are way too young to remeber teh one i'm talking about the one i'm talking about is the one when the hunters were still young were still very new." kat explain. she alwsys forgets that she is the oldist in her group
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: The woods of the Dead   The woods of the Dead EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:59 am

Sapphire looked at Kat, puzzled. "If not that war, then which one? I thought that there was only ever one." Sapphire had heard of the Great War that had happened before she was turned, but what Kat was saying was that there had been another, even further back than that one?
Back to top Go down
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

PostSubject: Re: The woods of the Dead   The woods of the Dead EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:51 pm

" it had no name it was when i was just turned" kat smield remebering back to that time. she was only 16 at the time. " it was when there was no peace in the world only hate"
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: The woods of the Dead   The woods of the Dead EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:48 pm

"So, what did the Hunters do then? That's three occurences now with the Hunters." Sapphire said, looking at Kat for an explanation.
(Sorry it's short, writer's block right now. bounce )
Back to top Go down
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

PostSubject: Re: The woods of the Dead   The woods of the Dead EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:29 pm

" the same thing they are doing now but back then they used vampires and werewolves" kat said with a smile " they are the ones taht started all teh wars between our people."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The woods of the Dead   The woods of the Dead Empty

Back to top Go down

The woods of the Dead
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next