Moonlightfight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Vampires v. Werewolves roleplay

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Club Dead

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

Club Dead Empty
PostSubject: Club Dead   Club Dead EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 5:37 pm

The seeting in this role play is a vampire bar called club dead have fun, i'll start the RP Off
oh rules
1.no killing
2. no sex
3.be nice
4.no bullies ur ur kicked off
5. have fun
6. 4 line rule
now i'll start the RP

[b]It was a dark night when Kat got into the bar, "Club dead" oh how she loved working at this bar the only bar well only place she was able to fit in.Most of the people who came into the bar were goths and vamp freaks and every now or then a vampire. she loved being a bartener. She was an old vampire working at a bar looking for her next meal.
Back to top Go down
http://moonlightfight.heavenforum.com
Luna

Luna

Club Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Dead   Club Dead EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:39 pm

Luna walked into the bar looking for snack and knowing that plenty of willing human would be there.She was also going to see if any other vampires were there.When she walked in she saw a familiar vampire tending the bar.It was her friend Kat.They had went separate ways a few weeks ago and she hadn't seen her since.She was really hungry, but instead of looking for a snack she went over to talk to Kat,thinking that maybe while they were talking she could find something tasty too.
Back to top Go down
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

Club Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Dead   Club Dead EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 8:45 pm

Kat saw someone walking into the bar, it was Luna. she had left luna a few weeks ago. she got pissed off and left her. she saw luna walking over she smiled, no matter what luna was still her friend and she could tell that luna was hungry. She took out two blood bags and put them in wine glaases. she smiled and gave it to luna. "how have u been?" she asked her old friend
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Club Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Dead   Club Dead EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:43 pm

"Good,how about you?Thanks i really needed this"Luna said as she downed the blood.She started looking around the bar. She hadn't noticed how hungry she was until now.Then she realised that it was probably because she hadn't eatten in a while and should have.she spotted a group of teens in the corner who looked about her physical age.She started looking them over to see which one might taste better.Then she realised that Kat was talking and that she should be paying attention.So she tore her attention away from the teens and back to Kat.Her fangs were starting to slide out from her hunger though and she was finding it hard to concentrate.
Back to top Go down
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

Club Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Dead   Club Dead EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:47 pm

"I've been good" she looked at luna and coudl tell she was really hungry, she contuined to talk to see if luna would notice she did after eyeing the teens in the corner, Luna looked at her "dont even try" she told her " they dont tase very good" she smiled and showed luna her fangs. she gave luna more blood in the glass. "drink up" she gave her a bigger glass. she started to clean up a bit while luna was drinking.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Club Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Dead   Club Dead EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:55 pm

'Don't taste good?Has she tried them?'thought Luna as she sat there drinking from her glass.Luna felt her fangs as they came all the way out.She was still think about taking a bite out of one of them.The bagged blood just wasn't cutting it for her tonight.She started to think of illusions she could use to get one of them to leave the bar and wait for her outside.She spotted one boy i that was farthest from her and chose him as her prey.She finished her glass and put it down.Then she began to think of what illusion to use.
Back to top Go down
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

Club Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Dead   Club Dead EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:00 pm

Kat saw as she finshed and she read Lunas mind "dumb kid" she thought. she moved out from behid the bar and walked over to the kids, she saw teh boy luna was eyeing. she grabed the boy "Ok your goign to let her feed from u ok ?" kat whispered into his ear. the boy nodded and held his neck out for luna "enjoy " she said with a smile to luna as she went back behide the bar.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Club Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Dead   Club Dead EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:08 pm

Luna was surprised but didn't hesitate.She licked her licps and sunk her fangs into his neck.'Don't know what she's talking about,he tastes fine to me'thought Luna.When she finished she licked his neck clean and then her lips,kissed his cheek and sent him back to his friends."Thanks,Kat"said Luna happily.Her hunger was gone and her fangs were hidden once more.She licked her lips again to make sure all the blood was gone.'He actually tasted very good, thought Luna,'i might take a bite out of him another day'."So what have you been up to lately?"asked Luna.
Back to top Go down
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

Club Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Dead   Club Dead EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:11 pm

"your welcome and nothing really just looking for someone" she said as she cleaned some glasses. she watched teh boy walk back over to his friends,"if u need blood jsut tell me ok " she smiled at Luna. she still is the same kat thought. she watched as more peopel came into the bar mostly humans which she hated.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Club Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Dead   Club Dead EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:16 pm

"ok, thanks."said Luna returning the smile."Who are you looking for?"Luna was curious to know.'Is it another vampire?a werewolf?an angel?a demon?or a human?'thought Luna.She really wanted to know now.She leaned forward expectently for the answer.
Back to top Go down
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

Club Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Dead   Club Dead EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:19 pm

She watched as Luna leaned forowrded and asked ."Who are you looking for?"Luna was curious to know.'Is it another vampire?a werewolf?an angel?a demon?or a human?' " I'm looking for my maker" she told her in very low tone, luna knew nothig about her maker or kats. She once was in love with her maker but no one knew that. "here" she gave luna a glass of warm blood
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Club Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Dead   Club Dead EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:24 pm

"oh,ok"said Luna as she leaned back."thanks for the blood but im full now.do you want it?"she asked holding it out to Kat.Luna tried to think of a topic change,she didn't want to talk about makers.She couldn't think of any so she waited to see if Kat would change the topic herself.
Back to top Go down
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

Club Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Dead   Club Dead EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:26 pm

" no thanks" she could tell luan was trying to change teh topic,"what brings you to these part?" she asked trying to change the topic. but as they talked she thought of her maker and try to remeber what he looked like and how nice and caring he was to her and how she left him for dead all those years ago.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Club Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Dead   Club Dead EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:31 pm

Luna set the drink down and began to talk about how she ended up there.She was greatful to Kat for changing the topic.But she could also tell that Kat's mind was elsewhere.She wasn't looking to good,so Luna asked"are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

Club Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Dead   Club Dead EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:34 pm

Kat looked back up to luna " i must have zoned out" she thought " yeah i'm fine i was just thinking of the past" she said in a sad tone. Luna and her talked some more which made kat very happy she missed having her lil sis around, Luna coud always make her smile
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Club Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Dead   Club Dead EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:39 pm

"Does anything else live here besides us and the humans?"asked Luna."And do you know of any place that i could stay at?"She need to find a plce to stay still.Her previous hunger had prevented her from thinking clearly and finding a place to stay before getting a meal.She had hid her few belongings in the woods since she didn't have a car.
Back to top Go down
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

Club Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Dead   Club Dead EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:43 pm

" no vampires, but ur welcome to stay with me here" she smiled jsut liek old times she though it was nice. " i get out at 2am i'll show u the house and your welcome to stay and hunt here" she talked with the guy who owned the place "i was wrong there are vampires but trust me u will want to stay with me " she told her.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Club Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Dead   Club Dead EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:47 pm

"ok thanks so much."said Luna."And don't worry i'll stay close."She wasn't going to stray too far from Kat's side if other vampires were around.The only vampires that she knew were Kat and her own maker.So she wasn't planning on an encounter with any others if she could help it.
Back to top Go down
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

Club Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Dead   Club Dead EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:53 pm

" your wleocme" kat smiled " may i ask when did u find ur maker?" kat had to ask luna that she knew that luna did not know her maker that well and did not want to see her get hurt or start a fight with these vampires. More ppl enter the bar this time, two big ones. she knew these guys and hated them
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Club Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Dead   Club Dead EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:56 pm

Luna didn't answer the question.Instead she asked"who are they?you don't seem to like them?why is that?"she knew she was starting to intrude but she wanted to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

Club Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Dead   Club Dead EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:00 pm

"who are they?you don't seem to like them?why is that?" was all she heard before teh two vamps came up to her damanding drinks. "Hell no!" she hissed and the vamps backed off taking two teen girls with them. "they are no one just dont pick a fight with them " she told luna. she watched thoses two human girls walk to their deaths and there was really nothing kat ot luna could do to help them.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Club Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Dead   Club Dead EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:04 pm

Luna was terrified.She knew that the girl were walking to their deaths, but all she could do was sit there.She could have created an illusion so they could get away,she knew that but she was too scared to do anything.She didn't want to see either of those men again.She knew for a fact that they were vampires too.
Back to top Go down
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

Club Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Dead   Club Dead EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:07 pm

Kat put her hand on lunas head " dont worry ok ?" she smlied at her. she walked to where the other two vampire went with teh humans, they were in teh ally but she was too late teh girls were dead and vampires were gone. Kat sighed and told luna it was time to go home, they left teh bar and went to kats house
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Club Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Dead   Club Dead EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:10 pm

Luna grabbed her stuff from the woods.She jumped into Kat's car and they headed to Kat's house.She was silent the whole time.Until she thought of something,"weren't you waiting for your maker?"asked Luna.
Back to top Go down
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

Club Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Dead   Club Dead EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:15 pm

"no not really, he is still very mad at me" she whispered, she looked over to luna and sighed. it took them onlyabout 10mins to get to her small house. it was a nice red and black house. it had 5 gothic windows and a huge bat door, it was a goths dream house. she parked the car and garbed lunas bags " well welcome to my home" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Club Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Dead   Club Dead Empty

Back to top Go down

Club Dead
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next