Moonlightfight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Vampires v. Werewolves roleplay

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dead until Dark

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
vampirequeen13
Admin
vampirequeen13

Dead until Dark  Empty
PostSubject: Dead until Dark    Dead until Dark  EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:18 pm

Vampires are real so are Werewolfs, no matter what people say they are. The dark is the enemy. The things that live in teh dark,The demons the vamps and wolves thhe datrk is their home it is where they live.
Back to top Go down
http://moonlightfight.heavenforum.com
Sapphire

Sapphire

Dead until Dark  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead until Dark    Dead until Dark  EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:28 pm

Sapphire looked at the forbidding mountain cliffs that rose towering on either side of her. She was surrounded by the stench of vampires, and it was all she could do to not gag. She was perched in a tree, waiting for the two vampires that she could hear to come out of the clearing. When they passed, she would finally be able to escape from this horrible, vampire-infested swmp, and go back to her cave in the forest.
Back to top Go down
RainbowCherry

RainbowCherry

Dead until Dark  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead until Dark    Dead until Dark  EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:42 am

Walking onto the cliffs, Jacalyn sat down. Surprisingly, that was a pleasant demon and she was glad to have met her. Too bad she hadn't caught the girl's name. She looked at the horizon. It was thankfully not lightened yet, and she hoped it wouldn't soon.
Jacalyn turned, she smelled another vampire. "Who's there?" She asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Toshii

Toshii

Dead until Dark  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead until Dark    Dead until Dark  EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:45 am

Coming from behind the tree, Hikari gave a sunny smile to the other vampire and waves. "Hello. I didn't think i would meet another vampire." she said a bit curious.
Back to top Go down
RainbowCherry

RainbowCherry

Dead until Dark  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead until Dark    Dead until Dark  EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:49 am

Jacalyn stared at the other vampire for a moment, then got up walked over to her. Extending her hand out to the vampire, she said, "Hello, then. My name's Jacalyn. And yours is...?" Jacalyn gave a little smile back.
Back to top Go down
Toshii

Toshii

Dead until Dark  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead until Dark    Dead until Dark  EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:50 am

Hikari extended her hand out to Jaclyn and shook it with great happiness. "Hikari. Great to meet you." she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
RainbowCherry

RainbowCherry

Dead until Dark  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead until Dark    Dead until Dark  EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:52 am

'Sunny energy really rubs off on a person...' Jacalyn thought, her smile widening a bit, and letting go over Hikari's hand.
"Are you a new vampire..?" She asked, curiously. "I've never seen you around."
Back to top Go down
Toshii

Toshii

Dead until Dark  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead until Dark    Dead until Dark  EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:53 am

"She seems nice..." Hikari thought. "Yes, I am a new vampire. Kinda. Heh heh." she replied.
Back to top Go down
RainbowCherry

RainbowCherry

Dead until Dark  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead until Dark    Dead until Dark  EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:54 am

"Hm, when were you turned?" Jacayln asked, feeling really curious now.
Back to top Go down
Toshii

Toshii

Dead until Dark  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead until Dark    Dead until Dark  EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:56 am

"81 years ago." Hikari replied like it was normal.
Back to top Go down
RainbowCherry

RainbowCherry

Dead until Dark  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead until Dark    Dead until Dark  EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:58 am

"Hm..." She said, frowning a bit. "Okay then, so do you want to go somewhere less...Eh, I dunno alone?" Jacalyn asked, looking around at the empty clearing, and the large cliffs.
Back to top Go down
Toshii

Toshii

Dead until Dark  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead until Dark    Dead until Dark  EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:02 pm

Hikari looks around as well. The place was kind of depressing to her. "Sure." Hikari replied.
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

Sapphire

Dead until Dark  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead until Dark    Dead until Dark  EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:55 pm

Sapphire could hear them talking about leaving. 'Come on.' she thought. 'Just go already so I can get out of here.' The smell of vampire that was everywhere was causing the hairs on the back of her neck to stand up. She could hear them talking, but they hadn't moved yet. 'Come on.' she thought again.
Back to top Go down
RainbowCherry

RainbowCherry

Dead until Dark  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead until Dark    Dead until Dark  EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:44 pm

"Well then, let's go. I was meaning to walk around this place, anyway." Jacalyn said, starting to walk off into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Toshii

Toshii

Dead until Dark  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead until Dark    Dead until Dark  EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:45 pm

"Hold on Jacalyn..." Hikari said in slight alarm turning to where she smells dog.
Back to top Go down
RainbowCherry

RainbowCherry

Dead until Dark  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead until Dark    Dead until Dark  EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:48 pm

"Hm? Oh do you smell that, too?" Jacayln asked, going to stand beside Hikari. "I don't want to meet it, wherever it is...I hate those things." She said, bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Toshii

Toshii

Dead until Dark  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead until Dark    Dead until Dark  EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:49 pm

"Smells really foul to me..." Hikari said staring at where the smell is coming from and narrows her eyes in suspicion.
Back to top Go down
RainbowCherry

RainbowCherry

Dead until Dark  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead until Dark    Dead until Dark  EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 8:39 pm

"Hm, That's what all werewolves smell like." Jacalyn shrugged, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Toshii

Toshii

Dead until Dark  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead until Dark    Dead until Dark  EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 9:12 pm

"Let's just go." Hikari said already starting to walk away whistling.
Back to top Go down
RainbowCherry

RainbowCherry

Dead until Dark  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead until Dark    Dead until Dark  EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 9:16 pm

Confused, Jacalyn just followed Hikari.
"Oh, I saw something earlier I wanted to check out. It was this huge castle." She said, after catching up.
Back to top Go down
Toshii

Toshii

Dead until Dark  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead until Dark    Dead until Dark  EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 9:26 pm

"Really?" Hikari replied to Jacalyn interested and hops over a large rock.
Back to top Go down
RainbowCherry

RainbowCherry

Dead until Dark  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead until Dark    Dead until Dark  EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 9:29 pm

"Mhm, I just haven't had the chance. I had to meet up with another friend." Jacalyn said, jumping over the rock. "You wanna come with me to check it out?"
Back to top Go down
Toshii

Toshii

Dead until Dark  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead until Dark    Dead until Dark  EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 9:55 pm

"Sure." Hikari said with a smile, jumping over a larger rock.
Back to top Go down
RainbowCherry

RainbowCherry

Dead until Dark  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead until Dark    Dead until Dark  EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 9:57 pm

Bored with jumping over large rocks, Jacalyn stopped. "Wanna fly there?" She asked, smiling slightly. Turning into a bat, she headed towards the large castle.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Dead until Dark  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead until Dark    Dead until Dark  EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:05 pm

Luna was walking around in the woods.Suddenly she smelled two other vampires.One was familiar ,but the other was not.She decided to follow the scent and see what the two other vampires were up to.Using her vampiric speed she follow them to the castle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dead until Dark  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead until Dark    Dead until Dark  Empty

Back to top Go down

Dead until Dark
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next