Moonlightfight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Vampires v. Werewolves roleplay

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Exploring The Castle

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RainbowCherry

RainbowCherry

Exploring The Castle Empty
PostSubject: Exploring The Castle   Exploring The Castle EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:03 pm

A bat landed in front of the castle doors. In a split second, it was a human. The human smiled, and looked back awaiting her friend, Hikari.
Back to top Go down
Toshii

Toshii

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Castle   Exploring The Castle EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:07 pm

Hikari walks up to the castle looking around at the dead ground and admiring the castle's architectures. "Nice, nice." she said while a purple cat jumped on her head. "Hey Hina." she said patting the cat. "Ello, ello~ What are we doing here?" Hina asked curiously resting on Hikari's head. "Meeting up with a friend." Hikari said plainly before arriving in front of the castle and seeing the bat.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Castle   Exploring The Castle EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:12 pm

Luna breathed in the scent.It was getting stronger.She quickly came upon the castle and headed up towards the door and her friend.Luna came to the doors and went up behind her friend."hey,Jacalyn.what are you doing here?"Luna asked curiously.Jacalyn seemed to be waiting for the other vampire who was heading towards them with a cat on her head.
Back to top Go down
RainbowCherry

RainbowCherry

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Castle   Exploring The Castle EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:14 pm

((oops. I kinda called Jacalyn a human. Human..oid? xD;))

"Hello Hikari, and I assume the cat is Hina?" Jacalyn asked, staring at the purple cat. "Oh, hi Luna." She said, finally figuring out the scent. "Me and my new friend, Hikari were going to check out the castle. Do you know anything about it?" She asked, curiously.
Back to top Go down
Toshii

Toshii

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Castle   Exploring The Castle EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:15 pm

Hikari sees another girl she has not seen before come up to the assumed Jacalyn. "Is she an aquaintance?" Hina asked. " I think so..." Hikari said walking up to the two. "Hey." Hikari said smiling and waving. "And yes this is Hina." "Hello!" Hina said waving her little paw.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Castle   Exploring The Castle EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:20 pm

Luna jumped and looked at the cat."did it just talk?"she asked."and no i don't know anything about the castle,but i'd love to join you on your exploration of it"said Luna,smiling.
Back to top Go down
RainbowCherry

RainbowCherry

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Castle   Exploring The Castle EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:23 pm

"I think so. I'm not so surprised. Vampires, werewolves, and demons for sure exist. Why not a talking cat?" Jacayln shrugged, smiling at the amusing cat. "You don't mind if Luna joins, do you?" She asked Hikari, still smiling lightly.

Last edited by RainbowCherry on Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Toshii

Toshii

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Castle   Exploring The Castle EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:24 pm

"Of course. The more the merrier." Hikari replied back cheerfully. "I get that all the time." Hina said flattered.
Back to top Go down
RainbowCherry

RainbowCherry

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Castle   Exploring The Castle EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:27 pm

"Good, so shall we proceed?" Jacalyn asked, checking the front door. It was open, and it creaked loudly. She pulled both doors open, and walked in. Looking around in wonder, she turned back to her two friends. "It looks spooky."
Back to top Go down
Toshii

Toshii

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Castle   Exploring The Castle EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:33 pm

"Yet exciting." Hikari said walking into the castle and looking around the old castle. "It is spooky..." Hina said in a whisper.

Back to top Go down
RainbowCherry

RainbowCherry

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Castle   Exploring The Castle EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:35 pm

"Mhm..." Jacalyn murmed her agreement while looking at a painting on the wall. She blew on the picture causing dust to fly out. Swatting the dust away, she stared. "Doesn't he look like a vampire?" She said, staring closely at it.
Back to top Go down
Toshii

Toshii

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Castle   Exploring The Castle EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:37 pm

"Oh yeah." Hikari commented. "Look at how pale she is." "And she's beautiful." Hina said in awe swatting the dust away.
Back to top Go down
RainbowCherry

RainbowCherry

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Castle   Exploring The Castle EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:41 pm

Jacalyn shook her head, and sighed. "I can't believe I didn't guess the people who owned this were vampires..It is on vampire territory." She said, chuckling a bit at her stupidity. "Or maybe they're still alive?" She asked, looking a little worried at Hikari and Hina. A bit alarmed, she looked at the still open doors. "Luna?"
Back to top Go down
Toshii

Toshii

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Castle   Exploring The Castle EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:44 pm

"They could be dead if this place is so abandoned..." Hikari turned around and looked at the open doors in alarm as well. "Hey! Dawn?"
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Castle   Exploring The Castle EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:52 pm

Luna followed after them cautiously.She agreed that it was spooky,but it was fascinating too.She started to look around as well.The house seemed pretty old.the floorboards creaked as she walked,soon she could barely hear the other two's quiet voices and was upstairs.She went into one room to find a bedroom.She checked the closet and found it full of old fasion gowns that looked in fairly good condition.She found a blood red one and tried it on.It was tight around her torso,poofed out a little like at her waist,and touched the floor.She decided to finish playing dress up by curling her hair slightly and pinning the sides back with bobby pins and putting on some light make up.She found matching shoes in the closet and put them on and put her stuff in a basket she found.Once she finished she headed downstairs.She found them soon,they were looking at the door and had called her name, and came up behind them."What do you think?"Luna asked,smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
RainbowCherry

RainbowCherry

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Castle   Exploring The Castle EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:54 pm

Jumping a bit, Jacalyn turned baring her fangs. "Oh." She said, realizing it was Luna. "You look different...Where'd you find the dress?" She asked curiously, as she admired her friend.
Back to top Go down
Toshii

Toshii

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Castle   Exploring The Castle EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:55 pm

Hikari's eyes widens and jaw drops. "Whoa you look awesome! I wanna play dress up too!" Hikari said excitedly running into the room.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Castle   Exploring The Castle EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:00 pm

Luna went back into the room with the others so that they could dress up too.She wanted to know what dress they would pick,if they would do anything else,and how they would look.so she sat on the bed and waited while they pick,changed,and did finishing touches.She also found them each a basket for their belongings too.
Back to top Go down
RainbowCherry

RainbowCherry

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Castle   Exploring The Castle EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:07 pm

Going up to the room with Luna, Hikari, and Hina, Jacalyn watched as Hikari dressed up. "Hm, strange. Well by now, it's kind of obvious the people who own this place are dead. I wonder what happened to them...maybe those wretched hunters got them..." She thought aloud, watching as Hikari shifted through the clothes. Jacalyn looked to find two baskets waiting for them. "Oh. I don't feel much like getting too dressed up.." She explained, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Toshii

Toshii

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Castle   Exploring The Castle EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:11 pm

Hikari found a great outfit and went to go try it on immediately. had on a wonderful strapless flowing dress. It was a very light blue that went with her eyes along with the white heels she found. The dress only went to her ankles and wasn't poofy like Luna's and was a bit tight around the waist. It is a very thin material but didn't show her legs and such. Hikari also had a pretty blue fan with a nice design on it and a dark blue hat with a large white feather. Hina was sitting happily in the basket.

"Like I said. Even if they are alive, I don't think they would let a place like this go into ruins" Hikari commented waving the fan in her face.
Back to top Go down
RainbowCherry

RainbowCherry

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Castle   Exploring The Castle EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:15 pm

"Same here. I like your outfit." Jacalyn smiled, sitting down at a vanity. "Well, since it's very safe to assume they're dead, why not all of stay here?" She suggested, looking at the two girls and the cat. "I don't know what the time is, but the sun should be coming up soon, and I have no place to stay..." She frowned. Jacalyn was used to staying at small inns, as she traveled. But maybe settling down isn't so bad.
Back to top Go down
Toshii

Toshii

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Castle   Exploring The Castle EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:19 pm

"Thanks!" Hikari said smiling. "You two look kinda like princesses." Hina commented jumping out the basket and onto Jacalyn's lap. Hikari look towards Jacalyn. "Sure. But I have to go back to my house later in the day to get some of my stuff." Hikari looks at Jacalyn in puzzlement. "Why the frown?" Hikari asked.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Castle   Exploring The Castle EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:22 pm

"I'm staying with a friend,but if the sun's coming up soon i'll stay here tonight."Luna said."I might move here though,i'll think about it.And that is a nice outfit."She got up and looked around the room.The bed had light blue bedspread and was canopied."Can I have this room?"Luna asked.
Back to top Go down
Toshii

Toshii

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Castle   Exploring The Castle EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:25 pm

"Sure." Hikari said getting a picture of her in the wardrobe before going off to find a room.
Back to top Go down
RainbowCherry

RainbowCherry

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Castle   Exploring The Castle EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:25 pm

"Hm, no reason." Jacalyn said, letting the frown back into a small smile. She looked at the cat on her lap. "Is it okay if I pet you, Hina?" She asked. "Oh, well I don't know exactly the time. There might be a clock somewhere here, I'm sure. And sure, if it's too close to dawn, then you can have this room." She smiled at her old friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Castle   Exploring The Castle Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring The Castle
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moonlightfight Roleplay  :: Roleplaying Areas :: Vampire Valley :: The Castle-
Jump to: